Monday, October 27, 2008

27 Oct 2008

Another month has passed. Today is Deepavali holiday, finally found some time to sit down and update my blog...

How shld i start? Ok, my issue with high blood pressure medication is one. This has been causing me much distress and i realized again the importance of health & that all medications will have adverse reactions. I really hope that i will have a chance to be healthy again and not lived in the shadows of any illness. I prayed...

Then the financial crisis in US which is affectong the rest of the world. Our governmenthas announced the economic recession which is estimated to last for a few years. Business in recruitment is also affected because of the economic situation. Employees are fearful to resign at this time and companies are cautious of employing perm staff. I went to the airport to have dinner on Huifen's invitation last week and was surprised that not much people dines at the restaurants. Was it because of the economic recession? How long will it last?

Time passes quickly, 2 more months and we will be approaching 2009. Well, i guesed i have changed a lot since the occurence of my kidney failure. I learned flower arrangement, started to enjoy cooking rather than watching tv, being closer to mum and going to temples. Have i become older or rather more matured in thinking?

No comments: