Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last day of 2009

Today is the last day of 2009, another few hours more and it will be the New Year 2010.

How time flies, one decade has passed. I was just reading my diary yesterday and realized that since i graduated in 2001, so many things has actually happened. I have since learnt, experienced, grown up and become wiser. No longer am i the 21 year old girl fresh out of school. Haha... does that mean that i have grown older? Though i cannot denial that i will be approaching 30 next year, i'm glad that my build is small so still look young to some. Wonder if it is good or bad?

New year is coming and its time for me to come up with the New Year resolutions. New year resolutions are a good way to allow us to set goals for the year and of course provided that we adhere to it. I'm proud to say that my resolutions this year were all met.

Year 2010 is a new life and a new challenge to me. Hope the new year will be a good year for me. my family and friends.

1 comment:

h2oVapour said...

Yup you're right. You will always look younger cos of your petite physique. Like I'm always viewed as older than my sis becos of my height.

Hope you're feeling better.
And thanks for the recommendation on Feline bridal, we went to c not bad..