Wednesday, June 16, 2010

XS no more

Today i wore my XS skirt to work and found that it has become tighter and i guess i can no longer fit into XS clothes already. So sad... Haha!

Previously i was thin due to my dialysis and i always had difficulty buying pants or skirts as even S size seems too big for me. I remembered there was once when a neighbourhood uncle who took the same lift as me commented and asked "Why are you so thin?" I only gave him an awkward smile but thought to myself: "I also didn't want to be so thin, i'm sick thats why."

Now that i'm gaining weight and getting back to my old size, i'm feeling a bit sad and having mixed feelings. Women still like to be as slim and thin as possible. But not to worry i am still very glad that i am getting stronger and healthier (even though putting on meat).

1 comment:

h2oVapour said...

Well, I always feel no matter wat size we're fat, thin or plump.
Most important thing is to be happy and healthy. So stay healthy and happy. Juz take it that the change of sizes are excuses for u to start some shopping of clothes again :)