Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy Birthday

Today i celebrated my birthday with my family in advance. Mum bought for me a Tiramisu cake and we will be going to Pu Tien for dinner later. Birthday this year is special for me because it mark a new life (new kidney), new hope and a new journey for me.

It has been 9 months... the most recent results of my blood tests all were good, except for my Cholesterol, AST and ALT. I really don't understand why my cholesterol is elevated (moderate)?? I have been watching my diet, avoiding oily & fried food and its still elevated. And also i have been doing morning walk almost every day. Could it be due to the medication i'm taking? Could be, because when i met up with Janice last wednesday, she also said her cholesterol is high. Hmm... now must work harder to keep it down. AST & ALT don't seems to go down a lot since my CMV, remain at about the same level since April, wonder what cause the elevation or is it because it will take a long time to go down?

No comments: