Monday, August 24, 2009

Received a gift from my candidate

Last friday, Sophia Lee signed the offer with Singtel for the 6 months contract Business Executive position. Was quite happy for her because she is already 44 yrs old but her job experience was quite good with 20 yrs in YSL.

After signing the contract with Singtel, she came to my office to sign our contract terms, she said that the job is a new challenge for her because the industry and work is totally different from what she has done before. My surprise is she actually bought a box of fruit tarts and gave it to me. This was the first time that i have candidate giving me a gift after i successsfully place them a job. Previously, it was always my colleague and boss who received treats from candidates and i shared the treats with them, but this is the first time that i recived it myself and i get to share with them. I feel a sense of achievement and joy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ai ya, i should have buy something for you that time... happy for you :)