Sunday, September 13, 2009

New Olympus Digital Camera

Finally i bought my Digital Camera from Commex yesterday. Have been wanting to get a digital camera for a long time. One of my birthday wishlist. Quite good buy, lucky hk was with me, if not i won't know what to look out for. But its a bad experience at Commex becoz its very noisy and the sales person don't have all the time to talk and explain things to you amist the noisy background.

Model: Olympus FE-4000

12 Mega Pixels
4X Optical zoom
Wide Angle

Hopefully i can take a lot of pretty & beautiful pictures with my new digital camera.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

like your newest gadget? must post more potos next time.. :)

h2oVapour said...

Cool! My 1st digital camera is also an
Olympus. If they r using d same lens as last time,
the pix should come out fabulous.