Saturday, April 19, 2008

19 Apr 2008

Received my blood test results last week. Sianz... everything high, mayhap its becos its done 4 days after my dialysis. Have to watch my phosphate and potassium levels. No soya products and chocolates please!!! Next blood test will be done in Mid-May, hopefully can achieve better results. This is my goal. Gan ba teh!!

Guolian cousin have undergone the kidney transplant 2 weeks ago. She looks good. Really envy her, her efforts have paid off after staying for almost a month in hospital. Baofa (her husband) says there is no difference with only 1 kidney.

Today, Fook Hai temple called me about the flower arrangement class which i enquire about earlier. Next tuesday start class. Was deciding whether i should go for it, i think i will, after all i have been thinking of learning for a long time. You only live life once, and there should be no regrets.

No comments: