Thursday, April 3, 2008

Still in hospital :(

5 Jun 2007

One week already and i am still here...

Staying in hospital for 1 week, i am slowly adapting to life here. Oh no, 'adapt' shouldn't be the correct word to use here, isn't it? My bld pressure has began to go down only on sunday, 5 days after being hospitalised. Now i'm really scard, i don't dare to not eat my high blood medcine again.

Although my pressure has gone down, my other bld results were not idea, in fact worse than before. Creatinine and urea is at a dangerously high level. My electrolytes level (sodium and calcium) were low. Had 2 packets of calcium transfused into me. Because calcium is low, had cramps all over.

Yesterday on 4 Jun 2007 is my first time starting dialysis. 4pm, the nurse came to push me for the surgery to put the temporary cathether on the leg for dialysis. When the doc gave me the anaesthesia and when he insert in the tube, at one time it was really painful. But the surgery was fast. I was pushed into the dialysis room at 4.30pm and began my first dialysis at 5.30pm.

I feel much better after the dialysis and now awaiting my blood test.

No comments: