Thursday, April 3, 2008

Vesak Day

31 May 2007

Today is Vesak Day and also the third day i am in hospital.

The ist day i was hospitalised, my bld hemoglobin is tested to be very low, only 5.5 g/l. That night on the first day, the MO (a very nice doc with specs) came and draw my blood for retest a few times in the night, disturb my sleep. But he was very nice, coz he said: sorry for disturbing your beauty sleep. Hee, that was a condolescence. The next morning , i had 1 bag of O+ blood transfused into me. Shit, that was a rotten feeling.

Staying in hospital for 3 days make me think a lot... I have been working and slogging for SISO for too long. Its time i had a break and rest. I guess the WSHO Conference 2007 really tires me out. Staying in hospital makes me understand the importance of health as well as the value of kinship and friends. Guobin, guolian, kun kun and ying ying came to visit me as soon as they know that i am hospitalised. Clara, joan, baozhu, wenhua and jinglan also came to visit me. Of course, mother was with me everyday. Brother and wee swan also came as often as they can.

No comments: