Saturday, April 5, 2008

Last day of 2007

31 Dec 2007

Today is the last day of 2007. Finally ts over. 2007 to me is the turning point of my life. Too much things have happened this year. I have since rown up and my life will never be the same again.

29 May 2007, i was hospitalised because of high blood pressure. Fear overcome me at that time. I battle with the high blood pressure and low hb for abt 1 week. On 4 Jun, i started on my dialysis for the first time. Staying in the hospital for 2 weeks, i weeped... The tears were for myself and also for my stupidness in contributing so much for SISO. It is not worth and in the end its my body that suffers.

I have began dialysis for close to half a year already. Would i recover? Have been searching for a job but to no avail. But during this time, i went to science buddies to work as a tutor, being a childcare teacher at Kidsworld and also work for a short time at OSIM as Training Executive.

My 27th birthday is an unforgettable event. Wenhua, Jinglan and baozhu celebrated for me in sentosa with a surprise. I was really touched. On my actual birthday, i had to go to the hospital for myAvascular surgery. I spend my birthday with the doctors and nurses under the knife. Truly unforgettble and painful.

In this year, i've learnt:

1) The value of kinship
2) Manage and be responsible for my own health. Nobody understand it better than ownself
3) Never give up! Believe in miracles.
4) Must be strong. The harder life is, the stronger i must be. Tomorrow will be better!
5) If others don't give you chance, i must perserve and do better.
6) Must be optimisic

No comments: